Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

If I had married a younger man, sorry to say I won’t have lasted in that relationship - Folashade Okoya


Folashade Okoya  21 and Eleganza CEO Alhaji Razak Okoya  59 but 17 years and 4 kids  are still together and stronger than ever.

In a recent sit down interview with Metro File on Channels which went down at her palatial mansion in Ajah, Lagos, Sade who is the Deputy Managing Director of the Eleganza Industrial City opens up about having a lot more to offer than fashionable clothes, jewellery and makeup. She sheds some light on having a successful marriage, as well as saying that her husband’s hard work and generosity attracted her to him 17 years ago.

 On criticism about her marriage, Sade said
If I had married a younger man, sorry to say I won’t have lasted in that relationship.
If I had married a younger man, sorry to say I won’t have lasted in that relationship.The interview is a must watch below:




Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory