Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

😃 Betty Irabor’s New Year’s Resolution For 2016 @BettyIrabor



Md-Pic-Edit

One thing I would like to change about myself in the new year is “playing it too safe” and not taking major risks! Every once in our lives we should close our eyes and jump. We cannot apply the same formula all the time and expect different results. I want to challenge my fears by confronting them instead of running away from them. I want to live outside my comfort zone, I don’t feel comfortable there any more. I want to soar like an eagle because I have hidden wings which I have failed to flap. There are opportunities I have missed because I was afraid to dare. Instead of thinking “what if I fail?”I am going to think “what if I succeed?”. I have limited myself for too long but thus far and no more! Champions don’t wait for Success to happen they go for it. There’s so much I want to achieve and the first step towards that is believing I can. The biggest limitation is the fear of fear. I am ready to crush it’s head. Bring on 2016
Let’s go there!! – Betty Irabor

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory