Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Kris Jenner tears up as she goes through Bruce Jenner clothes


Caitlyn no longer has any use
for .  Kris starts to cry as they clearly bring back lots of memories for her.

She comments that some of the designer suits smell like him as she recalls when the various things were purchased.
“I think going through something like this is difficult because the whole thing is something I've never dealt with before. I realise that I still have a long way to go before I can process all of this and understand it. Seeing these clothes and realising that Bruce has thrown them out makes it real."
Kim tells her upset mum:
“I thought Kendall, Kylie and each of the kids could take whichever polo shirt reminded us of him.”
As the pair embrace Kris tells her: “It’s just crazy that he’s gone.”


Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory