Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I will be launching a clothing shop soon in Dzorwulu, Accra @Jackie_appiah #Ghana

Ghana’s screen queen, Jackie Appiah, is planning to hit the fashion market with a bang in a manner that could overshadow her return to her favourite acting role after a long period of absence from set. The gorgeous actress is set to launch her clothing line in November with the official opening of her shop in Accra, a new venture which reflects not only her passion for fashion but also gives an insight into her entrepreneural spirit.Already top name in acting, Jackie is extending her brand into the fashion industry with the Jackie Appiah clothing line which will be available at her boutique, aptly named Jackie Appiah at Dzorwulu, near the UBA Bank.
“I will be launching a clothing shop soon in Dzorwulu, Accra. That will be in November. My fans should stay put for that,’’ Jackie revealed in an exclusive interview last few days back. The new venture into fashion, according to the acress and philantropist, was inspired by her fans and a long-held desire to try her hands at designing her favourite clothes and make them available to her followers.
‘’My fans inspired me to enter into the clothing business. I see it as souvenirs for them. The love I get from them for my charity works makes me want to give them something back. They keep asking me where they can have my things to buy from in order to feel close to me,’’ she said.
The boutique, which is already in operation stocks clothes from the Jackie Appiah label and other top brands and fashion accessories which reflect the actress’s taste and sense of fashion.
Jackie explains to Accra-based Graphic Showbiz that she conceptualises the designs and sends them to Italy where her designs are made into “top notch” clothes for the market. “I’ve always had the desire to enter into the clothing business but I wanted everything to be top notch. That’s why it took me a long time to come out,” she said to emphasise the quality of her clothing.

Post a Comment

0 Comments