Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

.... I am soon launching my line of skin care products .. Corazon Kwamboka To Launch Skin Bleaching Line @CorazonKwam

Corazon is in the skin beauty business
Her personal struggle with her skin condition has prompted her to find a solution.
Corazon thinks she has discovered the right concoction to treat skin problems. As such, she wants to launch her own beauty products that work for all skin conditions.
“I love the glow in my skin! Everybody who knows me personally knows how hard I have struggled with my skin! Being said I went on a quest to find the best products for people with sensitive skin like me. I am soon launching my line of skin care products from bleaching, spot removal, smooth skin, lightening and products to make your skin radiant! By the way this pic has not filter! That is how my skin looks now and is yet to get better!”
2

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory