Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Amber Rose, Blac Chyna unique dress #fashion

Amber Rose, Blac Chyna arrived the VMAs red carpet in body-hugging, nude-colored outfits emblazoned with smutty words, including "whore," "slut", "whore", gold digger" etc. "They call us sluts and whores all the time, so we just embrace it. I have slut written across my vagina...I wish I was a whore,” Amber Rose told host Kelly Osbourne during the MTV pre-show. “My social life would be much more exciting."

Post a Comment

1 Comments

Anonymous said…
Excellent pieces. Keep posting such kind of information on your page.
Im really impressed by your site.
Hi there, You've performed an incredible job.
I will certainly digg it and in my view recommend to my friends.
I'm confident they'll be benefited from this web site.
Blogarama - Blog Directory