Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Khloe Kardashian #Derriere Pose On Complex Magazine


OMG! Khloe....... one of her  hottest magazine covers.
“I never looked at myself as the fat sister,” the recently slimmed-down reality star, who shows off her toned physique on the cover of Complex magazine, told the mag in a newly released uncut interview. “Sometimes I would beat people to the punch and say, ‘Oh I'm the fat, funny one,’ because that's what people would say about me. But I never really thought that.”

The most controversial was your spat with Amber Rose. Do you think you slut-shamed her?
I just feel like it was unnecessary for her to say anything, and I used her own quote back. It was from her talking about when she became a stripper so I’m like, “How are you judging and saying Kylie should have a curfew?” What I thought was crazy was she was telling my sister to act a certain way or have a curfew, but [she wasn’t] doing the same. So just don’t comment. How was I slut-shaming by saying don’t throw stones at glass houses? There was no slut-shaming. I am not one to slut-shame, I have done slutty behavior myself.
Do you feel that the criticisms of Kylie and Tyga’s relationship are fair?
I think at 16 I was probably fucking someone that was in their 20s, for sure. I wouldn’t say I was even dating, probably just sleeping with them. But again Kylie is not a normal 17-year-old. You’re not gonna say, “Hey, so what are you doing this weekend?” and have her say, “Having a slumber party at my girlfriend’s,” or “Going to prom.” That’s not what Kylie does. Kylie is taking business meetings and bought her first house, or she’s going on a private plane with Karl Lagerfeld to take a meeting. That’s not even what people do in their 30s. It’s a rare circumstance, so let’s treat this as a special case.



Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory