Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Dencia turns heads @ 2015 BET Awards #betawards2015 with 15 HelloKitty Dolls withGELE @IamDencia #fashion



The Whitenicious boss took to instagram :
While u were worried about my outfit?your faves were waiting to give a speech in front of empty chairs with pictures at an award show made for black people.I wish y'all will be telling BET to fix that.Two years ago i spoke about that I was called a hater..FYI awards don't come with money & awards don't mean anyone is better than anyone (After all I have seen amazing artists get beat by not so good artists) so while u worried about me getting an award I am worried about where I'm gonna drive my Rolls Royce wraith to but for those of you who care I think African artists should be treated equally (like the American artists) how are you bringing cultures together if u aren't putting them together officially? If the Oscars did the same thing all I'll hear is racism..now take ur remaining data and help ur brethren (when they show u the awards in Africa it is edited to look like it was given in front of everyone

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory