Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Congrats !!!! Fashola @ 52 @tundefashola #ekoonibaje

Outgoing governor of Lagos state, Babatunde Raji Fashola turned 52 . His brother, Demola Fashola took to Social Media to write touching message to him.

"Since i could remember, i have always looked up to you. My earliest memories are of me sitting on your shoulders while walking to Eagle club. Watching you play tennis and football, and me thinking my brother is the coolest in the world. I remember when u moved to ur own place in Aguda.
"It became my home and playground away from home. You have always inspired everyone around you. You have been a great  brother, a mentor, a role model, problem solver. Mr Trendsetter, i wonder what is next. A leader amongst the rest. With all the pressure, you have always made time for family. Wishing you many happy returns, long life and may Allah Grant all your heart Desires."

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory