Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

LOVELIFE Tamia on career,marriage....

Peep on what Talented Tamia super vocalist say  on  how she met her husband, how they keep it hot in their marriage, how she’s coping with MS, signing to a major record label and more.
Below are the highlights:
On “Basketball Wives”:
“It’s their reality. I think everyone has things that could do well on television that’s kind of salacious enough.” Charlamagne asked, “Have you ever been approached to do the show?” She responds, “Yea absolutely. It’s just not something that we’re into.”
On being married to Grant Hill:
“Our home life is very calm and quiet. We travel a lot so when we get home we like to relax.”
On how she met Grant Hill:
“I saw Anita Baker at the Soul Train Music Awards and she said ‘I know this guy that would be great for you.’ She had spoken to him at a party and my name came up so I kind of met him through a friend.”
On how they keep their marriage spicy:
“I think communication. Guys find love through their eyes and we find love through our ears, so you have to talk tome a little bit and I have to show you something.”
On having being diagnosed with Multiple sclerosis (MS) in 2013:
“I was promoting Officially Missing You and I was really tired. I was really sensitive to heat and neurologically would lose my ability to write and that’s when I started to think something was wrong.”
On how she copes with MS:
“No, I don’t smoke weed. See like Montel [Williams] he has pain so I think the weed is good for the pain. I don’t have any pain. I do a lot of homeopathic things. We do different types of therapy. I’ve been good since 2003.”
On signing to major label Def Jam:
“I use them like a rich uncle. We have a joint venture so I still have my company as well. They’ve been really awesome. They’ve let me do my thing.”

Post a Comment

0 Comments