Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

"Ronke Oshodi Oke Bows to Netflix's Unforgettable Gesture: A Heartfelt Surprise Leaves Nollywood Star in Tears!"

#jaiyeorie



In a heartfelt Instagram revelation, Nollywood actress Ronke Oshodi Oke shared a tear-jerking moment that unfolded a few weeks ago when the streaming giant Netflix decided to shower her with a delightful surprise. The actress, known for her vibrant personality, received a beautifully curated package that included chocolates, a chic cup, and a heartfelt letter from Netflix, celebrating her role in the film "Anikulapo." Overcome with emotion, she broke down, expressing profound gratitude towards the streaming platform and director Kunle Afolayan for this recognition.

But could this display of affection lead to a new standard in appreciation for actors, or is there more than meets the eye in the glittery world of streaming recognition?

“A few weeks ago, I received a beautiful surprise from @netflixfilm, and it truly touched my heart.

Thank you, @netflixfilm, for this incredible recognition.

I’m beyond grateful to God, and my dear brother @kunleafo is even more motivated to keep pushing forward.

To my family and supporters, I promise to always give my best you all inspire me every day”.

Ronke Oshodi receives surprise from Netflix


✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments