Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Sharon Ooja pens sweet message to best friend, Bisola days after wedding

#jaiyeorie
 
 
Sharon Ooja Nwoke made people smile on social media by thanking her best friend and coworker, Bisola Aiyeola.

Bisola Aiyeola was thanked by Sharon Ooja for her assistance in her marriage to Ugo Nwoke.

Remember how allegations of her husband's previous marriages surfaced after Sharon Ooja's wedding?

In a recent development, Bisola Aiyeola received gratitude from Sharon Ooja. Sharon expressed her love for Bisola and called her a sister.

The recent bride asked for God's favor and emphasized her love for her best friend in a long letter that was shared on her official Instagram profile.

She wrote;

“Friend after my own heart!!!! I love you so much!!! Thank you for all you’ do for me.. some friends truly stick closer our love is king, it’s real !!!!, the bible never lied !!! You are a sister to me beyond a best friend !!!! May God bless and keep you for me I adore you!!!! I wear my heart on my sleeves and I’m sooooooo strong at the same time that in itself is a heavy characteristic that not many can handle, because of how playful I am but you my friend can balance that out without flinching ….

“It’s how you can know where my head is without asking me … I love you so much !!! Thank you for helping me redefine friendships truly nothing is ever a write-off in life !! God bless you from the bottom of my heart!!! Your support is unwavering it’s strong and I don’t doubt you ever !!!!! I love you soooooo much May our friendship last forever !!! From me and my SON army !!! We love you ❤️❤️❤️ @iambisola ❤️ every girl needs you in their life ❤️”.

✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments