Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Kim Kardashian disclose the remaining number of years left to look pretty

#jaiyeorie

Reality TV star, Kim Kardashian, has revealed that she believes she has only a decade left to maintain her physical beauty

Kim Kardashian disclose the remaining number of years left to look pretty

During the latest episode of “The Kardashians” aired on Thursday, Kim Kardashian shared her plan, stating that she intends to focus on her acting career for a year before taking a break from the entertainment industry.

“I can do a movie a year. I’ve got about 10 years where I still look good, so that’s all I’ve got in me, and then I’ll take some time off,” Kim remarked.

Kim Kardashian acknowledged her limited window of time to achieve her goals before prioritizing other aspects of her life.

✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments