Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Brittish Williams gives an update from prison.

#jaiyeorie  
Photo by TheYBF on April 25, 2024. May be an image of 2 people, sweatsuit and text that says 'brittishwilliams To all my family, friends & fans who have been praying for me, writing me, pouring into me thank you from the bottom of my heart. Your kind words and love have helped me be encouraged everyday. I'll be nome soon and ready for a new start love y'all! (& met some baddies along the way) #FreeBrittish'.
Photo by TheYBF on April 25, 2024. May be an image of 7 people, bangs, makeup and sweatsuit.

Reality star Brittish Williams gives an update from prison. It appears she’s made friends and is keeping her spirits up. Back in 2021, she was indicted five counts of misuse of a Social Security number, four counts of bank fraud, three counts of making false statements to the IRS, and three counts of wire fraud.The former “Basketball Wives LA” and “Marriage Boot Camp” star was sentenced in October 2023 to four years in prison, as well as five years of supervised release, and must pay $564,069 in restitution.
✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments