Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Afrobeat beef: I have no competitor Flavour boasts

#jaiyeorie 

I have no competitor, singer Flavour has boasted as Nigerians come to terms with Wizkid/Davido Afrobeat war

Flavour dropped the hint on X, the platform Wizkid started the war.

Recall the beef also paved a way for many Nigerian musicians to also come for each other. Kizz Daniel took upon Tekno, while Ladipoe tried to rubbish Olamide, but he immediately goy roasted for it.

Taking to X and boasting about his prowess Flavour wrote;

“You were born yesterday if you don’t know I’m in a league of my own. I no dey in competition with anybody. Where you wan start? Hit songs? Live performance? Find me for different genres I dey. Nna puta nu”

I hate boasting, but sometimes you just have to remind others! Flavour we gat you! Lol

Flavour throws shade as he boasts of no other competition

✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments