Deyemi Okanlawon awakens to a surprise from Adesua Etomi and Kunle Remi

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Deyemi Okanlawon awakens to a surprise from Adesua Etomi and Kunle Remi

#jaiyeorie 

The Nollywood actor Deyemi Okanlawon has thanked his buddies Kunle Remi and Adesua Etomi.

The recently fathered trio disclosed that he was rendered completely dumbfounded upon receiving a massive alarm from them upon waking up. Adesua Etomi gave him N200,000 as project support and shared a screenshot of the credit notice. Deyemi observed that Banky W's wife was on the verge of bringing him to tears with her kind gesture.

He declared that he would rather to concentrate on the fact that he has the world's greatest friends and coworkers.


“I woke up this morning to this and I’ve decided that I’m just going to focus on the fact that I have some of the best friends and colleagues in the world! Special shout out to Her Excellency @adesuaetomi and my good… err… friend @kunleremiofficial. Thank you so so much… don’t worry I’ll be nice in my real caption! Guys some of my friends have supported our roadto1Billion campaign and we now have special AllsFariInLove offers for you when you register at www.allsfairinlovemovie.com!”.

Deyemi Okanlawon receives N200k from Adesua Etomi
Deyemi Okanlawon receives N200k from Adesua Etomi


✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});