“Some see it as pride, but it always works for me” Kiitan Bukola reveals her toxic trait

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

“Some see it as pride, but it always works for me” Kiitan Bukola reveals her toxic trait

#jaiyeorie 

Kiitan Bukola has uncovered her poisonous characteristic.

The Yoruba motion picture star, through her Instagram page, uncovered that one of her greatest characteristics is self-isolation. Concurring to her, when she is going through something, she tends to halt talking to everybody until she is affirm.

She expressed that when she affirm, she begins communicating once more like nothing happened. Be that as it may, numerous think she is off with them, in the interim, she is fair managing with things herself, which she considers is best.

She famous how individuals see it as pride but for her, self-isolation has continuously worked out.


“One of my biggest toxic traits is that when I’m going through something I tend to stop talking to everyone until I’m okay.
When I’m okay I’ll start communicating again like nothing happened.
It’s not me being off with you, I just deal with things better when I’m alone.

This is so me and some see it as PRIDE LOL.
Self-isolation to come out stronger has always worked for me.

@investorbobby it’s like you speaking on my behalf lols”.

Kiitan Bukola toxic trait
ee in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});