Bella Shmurda welcomes son with secret lover

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Bella Shmurda welcomes son with secret lover

#jaiyeorie 

 

 

Singer Bella Shmurda has welcomed a baby boy with his secret lover.

The elated father announced the arrival of his son on social media today.

The ‘Cash App’ crooner lost his son at birth last year, a few days before the release of his debut album.

Fortunately, he welcomed a son a few days before the release of his sophomore project this year.

Shmurda wrote: “It’s a few days to the drop of my project this year. This time, I got news that my little boy is here. I’m happy and blessed. What’s lost can never be replaced, but I have another chance, a new lease on life. A new purpose. I’m a new daddy; do not disturb.”

✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});