Joyce Anumudu nabs her first Netflix Head of Department role for YOUNG FAMOUS & AFRICAN S2

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Joyce Anumudu nabs her first Netflix Head of Department role for YOUNG FAMOUS & AFRICAN S2

#jaiyeorie 

Nigerian celebrity makeup artist Joyce Jacobs Anumudu nabs her first Netflix Head of Department role for YOUNG FAMOUS & AFRICAN S2

 Joyce Anumudu  captioned;





Someone pinch me!!😆 Because I can’t believe my dreams are coming to fruition!!!!🙏🏾What an honor it was to have my first Netflix Head of Department role for YOUNG FAMOUS & AFRICAN S2!!!✨I could not be anymore proud of myself!!!! Thank you everyone for the amazing feedback thus far! The mission was IMPROVEMENT, and myself and team delivered!!!!!🙏🏾Hosted a watch party with my girls to celebrate in Cabo!!! We had a GREAT time!! If you haven’t tuned in yet, make sure you do!❤️❤️❤️🥂To my team, the cast, and production you ALL are amazing and I’m forever grateful!❤️✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});