“I am tired, leave me alone” – Davido walks out on manager, Asa Asika (Video) ............ Chioma PHYNA THE ACTRESS #BBNaija NDLEA Yemi Opay Tuchel

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

“I am tired, leave me alone” – Davido walks out on manager, Asa Asika (Video) ............ Chioma PHYNA THE ACTRESS #BBNaija NDLEA Yemi Opay Tuchel

#jaiyeorie

 


Online discussion has been sparked by a popular video showing popular Nigerian singer Davido storming out on his manager and friend Asa Asika.

The viral video captured the singer's reaction when Asa told him he could finally take a vacation after all his hard work.  

In response, Davido quietly confronted his manager, saying, "Leave me alone, I'm tired," and then he turned and went away.

However, Asa pointed out that Davido was starving after performing a number of promo gigs every morning since they arrived in Dubai.  

He continued to praise Davido, calling him the most diligent player in the league.
 

“Lmaoo had him doing promo every day since we got to Dubai. Davido he’s tired of me. Hardest worker in the game”, he said.

Watch the video below:

✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});