Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

‘I Have Said Unprintable Words To My Children And …’ -- Biodun Okeowo Tearfully Speaks On The Frustration Of Being A Single Mum ........... John Wick #gtbank Odumodu Datti Baba-Ahmed Soludo #ASUU Ondo

#jaiyeorie 

 Biodun Okeowo, a Nigerian actress, has discussed the difficulties of being a single mother in honor of Mother's Day.


The mother of two teenagers and Yoruba movie star said that she has previously lost her temper with her kids and yelled obscenities out of exasperation.


Yet, she is grateful for God’s grace as she doesn’t appear like what she has went through.
Biodun made a prayer for other single mothers, not forgetting them.


She wrote:

“This brought tears to my eyes. This is exactly what motherhood is to a single parent, who is hustling to make ends meet.

So many times I’ve lost my cool like this on my children in the past… Said unprintable words out of frustration.

Hmmm let me stop, but all I have to say is thank God for His mercy. We don’t look like what we’ve passed through.

If you are a single parent, that God in His infinite Mercy sends you help from His sanctuary and connect you to your destiny helper from this moment.


Alaanu kan soso bi egberun eniyan, ki Olorun ko ran si yin.”

✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️



Post a Comment

0 Comments