Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Tonto Dikeh shades Foluke Daramola over comment she made after she called out her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill ......Goliath Arise TV Aisha Buhari Oyedepo King of Boys MC Oluomo Adeboye Awka First Lady Labour Party Peter Obi

#jaiyeorie  

With all due respect, Tonto Dikeh has told Foluke Daramola that the actress is a fat f**l.


After the actress sided with her in her dispute with her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill, Se stated this.


After wishing their son a happy 7th birthday, Tonto slammed Churchill.


The actress had baked birthday cakes for their 7-year-old son and planned a party for him at school as well.


On the other hand, Churchill also posted on social media to honor their son, King Andre.
Tonto chastised him because this did not sit well with him.


But, Foluke Daramola, who was on her side, sided with Churchill against Tonto, a move the actress claims she won't take lightly, which is why she retaliated on Foluke. A fan of Tonto had asked Foluke to tell Churchill to start paying King Andre’s school fees, before Foluke lashed back at the fan.

The fan had said; “Advise your only brother to pay school fees and show Teller…. Not those obsoletes evidence… It’s is well with him

Foluke then replied, “Really?? Very funny so he should start saving receipts and showing u pls as what?? If only the mother understands the implications of these things being done. But unfortunately what is ins@ne is now the norm. So sad”.

She added;

“U had better advice her mentor to move on I have been a single mother b4 and I don’t expose my children to bitter people like this, there had been love and find memories at a point is time and a life at that, that should be respected all this back and forth is just unnecessary. Something’s are appreciated being kept secret. Olakunle Churchill is my friend and brother that I respect his privacy so I will not go to the gutted with u on what’s his personal life. Thinks b4 u write”.

Boldly tagging Foluke, Tonto started by saying, respectfully,Foluke is a fat F**l and she should learn to keep her name out of her mouth.

Tonto wrote;

“Foluke Daramola Salako respectfully ma you are a FAT fool. Your brother/friend brought out fans watch receipts, fake audio car gift receipt but can’t bring out SCHOOL FEE AND CHILDCARE receipt. Take your side, but while doing that get my name/or referring to me out of your unsaturated fat Mouth…he is your brother now but none of you could borrow him money for wedding, he is your brother you respect then shut the fuck up and keep respecting him but if you disrespect me in the process I will tell you that age is nothing but a number. Fat fool, you are at least 10/13 years older than I am if you don’t act accordingly I will reduce you to my age…I don’t smile with you fetish actresses, pls keep the same energy..I’m glad you are also a single mother, may you find yourself in a worse situation. Amen. Free me or be ready for me”.


Pasting the above, she then rounded it up with;

”We can all be mad since this scumbag thinks she knows my story better than I do. I fear and avoid you guys.
I avoid these yourba actresses because I don’t have power to sleep in shrine, plss as I avoid you avoid me.
If the fans provoke you fight the fan don’t involve me..”





You’re a fat fool. I avoid Yoruba actresses because I don’t have power to sleep in the shrine - Tonto Dikeh slams Foluke Daramola over comment she made after she called out her ex-husband, Olakunle Churchill ✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments