Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Why I must return home to my wife and kids every 10 days – Jason Njoku

#jaiyeorie  The CEO of Iroko TV, Jason Njoku, has acknowledged that he never departs from his wife and children for more than ten days.


No matter where he is, according to Jason, he always makes a 10-day trip home because he prioritizes his family.


Njoku described how he was compelled to make the choice after an incident occurred with his son, who was a toddler at the time, roughly eight years ago.


He claimed that because he was so preoccupied with his business, his son would call him "mummy" when he got home.


He claimed he made the decision to live close to his family so they might experience his influence on their lives.

He wrote,

“Haven’t left home in 10days🤗. Almost ready to hit the road again. Something that has helped me build rapid travel movement muscle is my own little rule. I MUST come home every 10days. This means if I need to travel across Lusaka, Kinshasa or JoBurg. Its 2-3 days/city then home.

“I won’t sacrifice my presence at home. Never. If I have to spend more than 2 weeks anywhere. Entire clan relocates. Kids <10 so it works. Not sure this works when the kids are older. But for now that’s the clan culture. People think its weird I fly 13hrs to spend weekends at home.

“8 years ago Obi (then 1.5yrs) never used to see me. So when he started speaking he used to call me Mummy. If there was a point where I knew things had to change and I need to prioritise family over everything else. That was it. Never regretted it since.”

See his tweets below:



✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments