Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

“I don’t own a car, but my bank account is heavy” - #BBNaija Maria brags

#jaiyeorie


Maria Chike Benjamin, a "shine ya eyes" housemate on Big Brother Naija, has boasted about her wealth.


The reality star attacked her relationship skeptic in a now-deleted post.


The fact that Maria is dating a wealthy businessman from Dubai who is rumored to have wed the sister of the Cubana Chief Priest is no longer news.


Many people think the reality star hooked up with the guy because of his wealth.


Maria yelled at them and admitted she wasn't interested in his physique, instead bragging about how big her bank account was despite not having a car.


She explained to her detractors that she is modest, which is why so few people are aware of her net worth.

“I don’t own a car, but my bank account is heavy” - #BBNaija Maria brags


“I be sitting on 817m buy non is cap! I might be tipsy but I don’t even care about his figure cause it all’s love.

I’m so humble these bitches don’t know my net worth. I don’t even own a car but my bank account be heavy! It’s called smart! They don’t know me but they talk hella BS”.

It seems like this is the season of bragging for Big Brother Naija housemates.

✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments