Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Ubi Franklin Narrates Brief Battle With Depression .......... Congratulations David Chioma King Charles III GB WhatsApp Toto 43% Nigerian Yeezy #sabinus Ayra Starr #Ashawo Lagosians #FloodingInNigeria Katy Perry Muslim-Muslim Marriage Maryam Duchess of Sussex BEAUTY TUKURA Ooni NYSC

#jaiyeorie 
Ubi Franklin has provided explanations of how he fell into depression and how he quickly emerged from it.


Ubi shared his experience online, describing how he attended a friend's 35th birthday celebration yesterday and how quickly he fell into sadness and also became lonely.


Even though the party was going on and he was around his friends, he claimed that depression nevertheless crept up on him.


Just recently, Sandra Ihewua, his ex-girlfriend, pleaded with Nigerians not to marry those with higher levels of education.


Ubi has had relationships with numerous women, and he currently has kids from four different women, including renowned actress Lilian Esoro.
In reality, Ubi and Lilian were married, but they soon parted ways.
Ubi and Lilian split up, according to Lilian, who stated Ubi was into something she didn't like. However, Lilian would not say why.  

Writing about his depression on his insta-story, the music executive said:

“I was at a friends 35th Birthday Celebration yesterday and 30mins after I got in, I got so depressed and lonely and beside were a lot of mygood friends.

“I struggled to get my mind off and focus on the party. Few minutes later, a friend came to me and said guess what my wife showed me a few days ago and I said what?

“He said he saw a picture of us in 2007-2008 in takwa bay Lagos and he looked at the picture and saw that I was the only one who had not platform at the time, had tobuild mine.

“Everyone in that picture parents were billionaires, serving ministers at the time, former Top government officials.

“This got me thinking, you have done alot in your 36 years on Earth, there’s got to be more where this came from, just keep doing what youknow how to do best and leave the rest for God.

“Boom I got back into the party and I’m grateful didn’t let the situation take over me.

✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments