Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Nigerian lady recounts struggles as she celebrates one-year migration to Canada ............ WhatsApp Riri 000 Notes Ross and Rachel JESUS IS REAL CONGRATULATIONS BELLA Cyril Stober

#jaiyeorie

 

Lois Tarikabor, a Nigerian woman, has used social media to share her hardships as she marks one year since moving from Nigeria to Canada.


Lois claimed that her decision to relocate to Canada in order to complete her education wasn't quite painless.


She admitted that because they were making some financial investments, her parents couldn't pay for her education abroad, but they had promised to be able to in 4 or 5 years.


She was unhappy with this and realized that, even though her parents had done plenty for her, she needed to take up the burden of sponsoring herself.

 

 

 

 Lois claimed that when everything started to fall into place for her, she was eventually able to obtain a visa for Canada. Her parents paid for her one-way flight and gave her a one-month stipend.


She had to start working hard for herself after that, working various jobs to make ends meet.


She earned a degree in communication after a year and numerous hot tears, and she couldn't be happier.








Read her full narration below:

“Today makes it exactly 1 year since I left Nigeria for Canada to further my education. A 22 year old self funding with just $250 paid in tuition, $10,000 in debt already and a lot of faith that God said he would help me.

2 days ago, I graduated & this is my short story.

My parents had said sadly, they couldn’t sponsor me at the time because they were making some financial investments which I was aware of and extremely justifiable. However, they were going to be done in 3-4 years and I felt handicapped to have to wait that long to move my life.

An offer was made to do my graduate degree in a PrivateNigerian University but having travelled out and seen the difference with how “COMMUNICATION” is perceived outside the country in its entirety, “I” didn’t see Nigeria as a place to get that degree.

The grind started! getting jobs, working through school, a side business, tears and lots of tears, trusting and believing what God told me and other things he continuously showed me.

Summarily, the graduation happened one year after and I don’t know how he did it.

B.Sc International Law and Diplomacy Graduate Diploma Communications After self teaching myself for 5 years plus, one book and two online magazines after, I got a degree to make my COMMUNICATION pursuit official and now it only gets better from here.

So this is me telling everybody out there that if you push hard enough and partner with God, if you decide to take your life literally as your life, the universe WILL ANSWER FAVOURABLY. God didn’t say it was going to be easy, he just promised not to leave you in it.”✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments