Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Klint Da Drunk emotional he bags honorary doctorate degree (Photos and Video) .......... Ooni of Ife Crocs TEAM CAKE AND WINE #Abuja #davido South Africans Arise TV Toothache Wayne Ezra PHYNA MEANS BUSINESS DOYIN X WYNERZ MANAGEMENT Jandor Ollie Togo #HOTDFinale Tunde Arrax BRYANN BIRTHDAY WEEK Osimhen

#jaiyeorie 

 Klint Da Drunk expressed his pleasure and explained how surreal his new accomplishment still felt to him.


He added that he wished his father was still alive to witness his accomplishment.



Klint made time to thank his fellow degree holders, Precious Chikwendu and Don Baba J.


He stated,


“@weldiosuniversitybn just honored me with a doctorate! My God! I really can’t believe this! I wish my late Dad was here to see this. All other recipients @nollykingfonbabaj @snowwhiteey I say a huge CONGRATULATIONS.

We are told by my pastor @flourishpeters @thelogicchurch to get ready…. Amos 9:13 “….things are going to happen so fast your head will swim….”. Glory to God!!! Grace is working for me!?!

Introducing Dr Afamefuna Klint Igwemba”.

 

Klint Da Drunk bags doctorate degree
Klint Da Drunk bags doctorate degree
Klint Da Drunk bags doctorate degree
Recommended for you✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments