Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Abroad-based After failing the driver's assessment exam for the third time in a month, a Nigerian man expresses nostalgia for Lagos. ......... Ooni of Ife Crocs TEAM CAKE AND WINE #Abuja #davido South Africans Arise TV Toothache Wayne Ezra PHYNA MEANS BUSINESS DOYIN X WYNERZ MANAGEMENT Jandor Ollie Togo #HOTDFinale Tunde Arrax BRYANN BIRTHDAY WEEK Osimhen

#jaiyeorie   After failing his driver's assessment exam for the third time this month, a Nigerian man living overseas vented on Twitter.


He failed his last evaluation test due to parallel parking, according to @dammytomato.


Sharing his nostalgia for Lagos, the Twitter user went on to say that when he asked the examiner if he may roll down the window and put out his head to park, he was told that  “only a crazy person parks like that”.

He tweeted;


“So, I failed my driver’s assessment test today for the 3rd time this month because of failed parallel parking.

“I begged the examiner to allow me roll down the window and stick my head out and assured him I’ll park well. Oga said no, only a crazy person parks like that.

“I felt attacked, I miss my Lagos. Emi champion of parallel parking back home, my lagos people know how we dey run am. Once we stick our head out and use the mirror, o ti lò. It’s a different ball game here but I won’t give up ever, we go again, y’all wish me luck”

✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments