Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

‘Relax, I will not kill you’, Jemima Osunde reveals how Adesua Etomi panics terribly anytime she drives like a ‘crazy person’ in Lagos #KingBryann Funke Akindele STRIKING 25 #PeterObiInAmerica Doyinswag Twyse STRIKING 25 #Bryann𓃵 Funke Akindele Twyse #DaniellaPeters𓃵 #Sheggz Eko Atlantic Adel #Phyna𓃰


 Nigerians are being urged to encourage Jemima Osunde's best friend Adesua Etomi not to worry whenever they are riding together.


Jemima Osunde, who acknowledged being a wild driver, claimed that whenever she is behind the wheel with Adesua seated next to her, the latter is constantly in a panic and terrified of being killed in an accident.


Osunde revealed that out of panic, Adesua screams the name of our Lord Jesus from her front seat.


She pleaded with Adesua's supporters to reassure her that she wouldn't harm the singer, but that she should drive recklessly to avoid being passed by someone equally insane.


 

 

Osunde wrote:

This is me every time she shouts the name of our Lord Jesus in my front seat.
Loooook, y’all should tell your fave @adesuaetomi to relaKsssssssss!!!😂😂 I won’t kill her because me too I don’t want to die but you see this driving in Lagos of a thing… it’s very “somehow” 😭

If you don’t drive like a crazy person, a crazy person will displace you from your lane and whatever way you decide to drive, just know that driving in lagos will DRIVE YOU CRAZY! That one is for sure.

I am an ojuelegba driver even when I’m on Ozumba Mbadiwe 😭 you cannot “chance” me lai lai!

Just tell her to tighten her seat belt and focus on the music 😂😂 at least I always give her jams.

Post a Comment

0 Comments