Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Momona Tamada Covers The Digital Issue Of GR8T Biggie Amaka and Dotun Chizzy Eloswag Tyler Perry Emmanuel Deji Adekunle and Rachel Laycon Doja #BAYANNI #BryannX100M #BBNaijaSeason7 #WhatsApp Regina #Phyna𓃰 #GhanaGirls Lagos Foolish

#jaiyeorie


Momona Tamada is on the cover of GR8T magazine. The young actress is on the digital cover to promote her new Paramount+ film, Secret Headquarters. Highlights from her interview are below.

On her decision to transition from dancing to acting: “Well, my introduction to the film industry was actually through dance. I started auditioning for background dance roles, and truly thought that’s where my career would eventually end up. With that being said, I was quickly roped into trying acting auditions that I quickly found interest in. At the time everything was moving so quickly and unexpectedly that I didn’t even realize the shift between the two. I’m extremely grateful to have had all my dance experiences as it has led me to where I am today!”

On who her role models are: “My parents! I think they are the coolest people ever, and I have so much appreciation towards both of them. Hearing their stories about coming to a new country, and starting a fresh life takes so much courage that I only admire. I love them both, and I’m so thankful to have such a supportive family.”

On her next project: “My new Voice Over project with Netflix will be coming out soon! It was my first experience in the voice over world, so I learned a lot from that. I can’t wait to share more about all my upcoming projects!”

You can check out even more from her interview here. Secret Headquarters is out on the streaming site now.

✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments