Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Millie Bobby Brown Covers The September 2022 Issue Of ALLURE Biggie Amaka and Dotun Chizzy Eloswag Tyler Perry Emmanuel Deji Adekunle and Rachel Laycon Doja #BAYANNI #BryannX100M #BBNaijaSeason7 #WhatsApp Regina #Phyna𓃰 #GhanaGirls Lagos Foolish

#jaiyeorie 

Millie Bobby Brown is ALLURE magazine’s latest cover star. The young actress is on the cover of the magazine’s recent September issue. Highlights from her interview are below.

On wanting to pursue acting: “My parents were like, ‘Well, it is a job. And if you commit to it, you have to commit to it. You can’t audition and then give up’. So I was like, ‘I don’t care. Whatever it takes, I want to act.'”

On how acting has helped her figure out her self-identity: “I enjoyed being different people because I always struggled with self-identity and knowing who I was. Even as a young person, I always felt like I didn’t quite belong in every room I was in. I also struggle with loneliness a bit. I always felt quite alone in a crowded room, like I was just one of a kind, like nobody ever really understood me. So I liked [playing] characters that people understood [and] people could relate to because I felt like no one could relate to Millie.”

On how she handles the responsibility of being a role model: “Of course, people can look at it as pressure or scary, but I think that’s the most exciting part of my job. People are all looking at me, ‘What are you going to say, Millie?’ I’m going to say, ‘Young girls deserve an education. Young people everywhere deserve equal rights. [You] deserve to love the people that you want to love. Be the people that you want to be and achieve the dreams that you want to achieve.’ That’s my message.”

You can check out even more from her interview here.

✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments