Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Joey King Covers The Digital Issue Of ALLURE Biggie Amaka and Dotun Chizzy Eloswag Tyler Perry Emmanuel Deji Adekunle and Rachel Laycon Doja #BAYANNI #BryannX100M #BBNaijaSeason7 #WhatsApp Regina #Phyna𓃰 #GhanaGirls Lagos Foolish

#jaiyeorie


Joey King is on the cover of the digital issue of ALLURE. The young actress is on the cover to promote her recent movie, The Princess and The Bullet Train. Highlights from her interview are below.

On shaving her head for multiple roles: “I think every woman should [shave their head] at least once in their life. I’ve never felt more free or more in tune with my beauty. I couldn’t hide behind my hair. A lot of people made fun of me when I had my head shaved. A lot of people said really mean things. But when I had short hair, I actually felt more confident; I felt very powerful. [Their words] slid off my back. People like to insert themselves in other people’s business when it doesn’t actually matter. Me having a shaved head for a project really upsets you that much? I’m doing fine.”

On choosing her roles: “I like to keep myself on my toes. I don’t want to keep doing what people are expecting of me. If you want it out of me, it makes me wonder if I should go a different route”.

You can check out even more from her interview here. The Princess is out on Hulu now while Bullet Train is out in theaters now.

✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments