Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

- Irv Gotti Gloats About His Creepy Infatuation With Young Ashanti #ASUU hermes and diana #Phyna𓃰 #BellaEscobar Lekki #DaniellaPeters𓃵 Chris Brown amaka and dotun Ckay Olosho Pringles WAEC Kenneth Okonkwo eloswag and doyin Go Queen Lagosians Funke Akindele adekunle and rachel

#jaiyeorie




Irv Gotti continues to taunt "Foolish" Ashanti.


In episode three of the docuseries The Murder Inc. Story, which aired Friday night on BET, the producer of The Murder Inc. revealed more information about his obsession with the artist.
And because of this, people are calling him a scumbag.




Speaking of how he grabbed the young Ashanti and profanely remarked on her body:

“I’m separated from [my wife] Deb. I’m on my own. And Ashanti’s coming to the studio every day and our friendship and bond is naturally growing. She used to wear these Juicy sweats and her ass was looking fat. Her ass was looking great. So, one day I was like, ‘Yo, I’ll take you home.’ She said, ‘Bet, cool.’ We are walking to her front door of her crib. She turns and says goodbye and I just kiss her and grab her ass and just mwah. It was like, what took you so long?”

Watch him:

 

 

 

 

✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments