Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

“Please don’t break my marriage” Missing luggage causes fight between Yomi Casual and wife #ASUU Nancy #Amaka BREAKING NEWS Selena Gomez AliExpress $300 in Nigeria Jay Z Nick Cannon #BellaOkagbueđ“ƒ” BRYANN THE STANDARD Quavo #vawulence 21 Savage Waspapping Takeoff Atiku Abubakar #BBNajiaS7 DJ Khaled

Ominiyi Makun, popularly known as Yomi Casual and the brother of Comedian Ay, has revealed that his wife, Grace Makun, a jewelry entrepreneur, is going through a marital crisis as a result of an airport luggage mix-up.


She asked anyone who had mistakenly or deliberately taken her suitcase to return it, pleading with the public to help keep her marriage from disintegrating.

 



 

Grace also called out the airport to do the needful.

“PS; if you are the one that mistakenly or intentionally took my own luggage at the airport, please kindly return it…e jor @delta please I have been waiting for good news about my missing bag, because of this matter my husband af quarrel with me today, make una no break my marriage. I also took the wrong bag, and immediately I noticed the bag wasn’t mine. I contacted the owner, and I went back to the airport to drop it and filled a bag swap form. Unluckily for me, mine wasn’t there either BIKO IF YOU FLEW DELTA FROM ATL-LAGOS ON THURSDAY AND LANDED FRIDAY MORNING. Return my bag. @delta I have valuables in that luggage; please help me”.

✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️đŸ€ł DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments