Megan reveals Tory Lanez allegedly offered her $1 million to remain silent, claiming they were not'sexual' in nature.

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Megan reveals Tory Lanez allegedly offered her $1 million to remain silent, claiming they were not'sexual' in nature.

#jaiyeorie  

In her first televised interview about the 2020 shooting, Tory Lanez allegedly promised Megan Thee Stallion $1 million to keep silent about the shooting, according to Megan Thee Stallion.
They were not in a sexual connection, according to the Houston Hottie.
Megan also had bullet pieces in her foot, according to a medical report, and a text message from Meg's former best friend Kelsey that says, "Tory shot Meg."



”The arguing in the car is getting worse,” Meg told Gayle. “And I don’t want to be in this car no more. ‘Cause I see it’s getting crazy. So, I get out of the car, and it’s like, everything happens so fast. And all I hear is this man screaming. And he said, ‘Dance, b*tch.’ And he started shooting. And I’m just like, “Oh my God.” Like, he shot a couple of times. And I – I was so scared,” she shared.

”So, is he in the car, shooting from the car, Megan? How is he,” Gayle asked.

”He is standing up over the window shooting. And I didn’t even want to move. I didn’t want to move too quick. ‘Cause I’m like, ‘Oh my God. If I take the wrong step, I don’t know if he’s going to shoot something that’s, like, super important. I don’t know if he could shoot me and kill me.’"

 

 Megan Thee Stallion speaks out about Tory Lanez's incident in Summer 2020, during which she was wounded in the feet.


During a honest interview with "CBS Mornings" presenter Gayle King, the "Savage" rapper pondered on the incident, sharing how a regular debate between friends took a turn for the worse. 



After the shooting, Meg said Tory offered her $1 million to keep quiet, which she was confused about at the time because she felt if he was sorry he should have been helping her, not offering her money.

“He is standing up over the window, shooting. I didn’t even wanna move. I didn’t want to move too quick. … I was really scared because I had never been shot at before,” Megan said.

”Were you afraid for your life at that time?,” Gayle asked.

”I was really scared ‘cause I had never been shot at before. And I looked down at my feet, ‘cause I wasn’t even – the adrenaline is pumping so hard, I’m not sure if he hit me. Like, I feel it, but I don’t understand what’s happening. So, I looked down at my feet. I’m like, “Oh, my God.” Like, I’m really bleeding. So, I drop down, and I crawl in somebody’s driveway. Like, I can’t believe he shot me."

”And – and what is he saying – Tory Lanez saying after,” Gayle asked.  

”He’s apologizing. ‘I’m so sorry. Please don’t tell nobody. I’ll give y’all a million dollars if y’all don’t say nothing.’ And I’m like, ‘What are you talking about?’ Like, ‘Why are you offering me money right now?’ Help me. Like, and if you’re sorry, just help me.”  

 

 

Kelsey Harris, Meg's ex-bestie, was among the passengers in the automobile.
CBS uncovered her text exchanges, in which she wrote to Meg's security, "Tory shot Meg," following the incident.


The "WAP" raptress expressed regret for not telling the truth at the time.
Her life has changed drastically following the purported shooting.

“The George Floyd incident had just happened,” she said. “The police are definitely very much shoot first, ask questions after. So I’m like, it’s a hot gun in the car, I’m bleeding, I’ve been shot. They’re about to kill somebody. Something bad is about to happen. I didn’t want them to kill any of us, or shoot any of us,” she said.

”I was just trying to protect all of us because I didn’t want them to kill us. Like, even though this person just did this to me, my first reaction still was to try to save us. I didn’t want to see anybody die. So, I just said, ‘I stepped on glass.’ So when I see people trying to use that against me, like trying to act like I’m lying, ‘Oh, she stepped on glass. She never got shot,’ I’m the one who said I stepped on glass. I was lying to protect all of us. And sometimes I wish I really would have never said that.”


Kelsey Harris, Meg's ex-bestie, was among the passengers in the automobile.
CBS uncovered her text exchanges, in which she wrote to Meg's security, "Tory shot Meg," following the incident.


The "WAP" raptress expressed regret for not telling the truth at the time.
Her life has changed drastically following the purported shooting.

“I feel like my anxiety is worse,” she shared. “I feel like my relationship with people is – has gotten very cold ‘cause I’m not as trusting as I used to be. Like, I got this wall and I don’t want to make any friends. And I’m trying to be as nice as I can to everybody. My – I don’t even prob – new people, I probably won’t even hold a conversation longer than 30 minutes ‘cause I feel like every time I’m talking, I’m on the verge of tears and I don’t want to have to explain to strangers why I’m crying.”  


✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});