Juliet Olanipekun gets billboard advert to celebrate her birthday

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Juliet Olanipekun gets billboard advert to celebrate her birthday

#jaiyeorie

Juliet Olanipekun popularly known as LovefromJulez ,
comes originally from Arigidi in Ondo State where her father is king.
Olanipekun launched LFJ. A fashion label, inspired and influenced by her style, for the “modern African woman”. 
 Juliet Olanipekun captioned;
Black Monalisa 🖼
5 billboards later
Phone filled with messages
Heart filled with love
Home smells like roses
Fridges filled with gorgeous cakes


Special thanks to my @hennessy family I’ll see you all tonight 🍾🎊
I’m shutting it down 💥

From the bottom of my big heart I’m thankful for every single one of you who took their time to send a text, post a picture and flood my heart with your love.

I love you all so much and I’m super grateful 🤩🎉🍾

✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});