Janelle Monaé Clarifies Her Sexuality

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Janelle Monaé Clarifies Her Sexuality

#jaiyeorie 

Janelle Monaé, an actor and music artist, stated four years ago that she was pansexual, meaning she was attracted to persons of any gender or gender identity.


Janelle has realized that she more closely connects with a gender that isn't binary...

On Red Table Talks with Jada Pinkett-Smith Janelle explains,
"I’m nonbinary, so I just don’t see myself as a woman, solely. I feel all of my energy. I feel like God is so much bigger than the 'he' or the 'she, and if I am from God, I am everything. I am everything. But I will always, always stand with women. I will always stand with Black women. But I just see everything that I am. Beyond the binary."
✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});