Jada Pinkett Smith Admits Suffering From Anxiety When She Was Growing Up .......... Na Dog #GTCOFoodDrink #doggy #RHOLagos Sodom and Gomorrah #Adultery #Dubai Congratulations Ozo Asake #365daysThisDay

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Jada Pinkett Smith Admits Suffering From Anxiety When She Was Growing Up .......... Na Dog #GTCOFoodDrink #doggy #RHOLagos Sodom and Gomorrah #Adultery #Dubai Congratulations Ozo Asake #365daysThisDay

#jaiyeorie 

Jada Pinkett Smith opened up about her childhood anxiety… which was triggered by her daughter Willow’s anxiety as well.

The 50-year-old actress opened up on her Facebook Watch show Red Table Talk, where she was joined by 21-year-old Willow, plus another famous mother-daughter duo, Kim Basinger, 68, and Ireland Baldwin, 26.

Pinkett Smith revealed that it took Willow’s struggles with anxiety to realize that she suffered from that as well when she was growing up.

‘It took me a long time to understand Willow. I mean, just her anxiety. I had a really difficult time relating, because, two things — her lifestyle and how she was brought up very different than mine — I don’t know what it’s like to be a child under hot lights,’ Jada began.

‘And then just, really not knowing how to comfort her, not knowing what help she needed, not understanding the behavior,’ she added.

She added that, when she was a child, she used to, ‘chew my fingernails down to the cuticles. But they didn’t say that that was anxiety. I was a nail biter, that’s it.’

The actress slowly started to realize from her daughter’s behavior that she was suffering from anxiety while growing up as well.

‘One thing I would say in having to deal with, and learn about her anxiety, I’ve had to look at some of my own behaviors and the behaviors of my mother, and go, well of course I probably have some anxiety in regards to how I grew up,’ Jada admitted.

‘It was very difficult, even to this day, in just being there for her in the way that she needs,’ she added.

✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});