Harry styles opens up on his sex life

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Harry styles opens up on his sex life


English singer/songwriter, Harry Styles has opened up on his sex life and revealed how he has recently been working through issues related to intimacy.

This happened in a new interview with Better Homes & Gardens. The 28-year-old shared in the profile published on Tuesday,

“For a long time, it felt like the only thing that was mine was my sex life. I felt so ashamed about it, ashamed at the idea of people even knowing that I was having sex, let alone who with.”

He further explained that as a band member of One Direction , he felt pressures to put forth the perfect heartthrob image. He said,

“At the time, there were still the kiss-and-tell things. Working out who I could trust was stressful. But I think I got to a place where I was like, why do I feel ashamed? I’m a 26-year-old man who’s single; it’s like, yes, I have sex.”

Despite breaking out as a solo artist, the interest in his personal life and sex life did not wane. In fact, people began having speculations about his sexuality.

These speculations were fueled by Styles’ fashion sense. He once graced the cover of Vogue in a Gucci dress, he also wears skirts and waved Pride flags during his performances. Despite the speculations, Styles has never explicitly clarified his sexual identity and says he finds the expectation to make that information public “outdated.” He said,

“I’ve been really open with it with my friends, but that’s my personal experience; it’s mine. The whole point of where we should be heading, which is toward accepting everybody and being more open, is that it doesn’t matter, and it’s about not having to label everything, not having to clarify what boxes you’re checking.”

#jaiyeorie ✍️✍️✍️ ✍️“feel free to disagree in the comments 👀 ☝️👆 & let JAIYEORIE know what U think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS ✍️✍️✍️

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});