I Have Slept With A Lot Of Women – Veteran Ghanaian Musician Reveals

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

I Have Slept With A Lot Of Women – Veteran Ghanaian Musician Reveals

#jaiyeorie Gyedu Blay Ambolley, a veteran Ghanaian Highlife artist, has admitted to sleeping with a number of women during his prime. Ambolley told Agyemang Prempeh on Legends on TV XYZ about his life and sexual experiences, saying that a lot of women were drawn to him when he was younger. Gyedu Blay Ambolley was a well-known musician throughout the 1990s. He was noted for his lyrical prowess in Fante as well as his sense of humour. It should come as no surprise that his personality drew a large number of female admirers. According to him, people believe that a young man who dates numerous women is a powerful and bold individual, therefore your peers appreciate you. “Having s3x is a normal thing in life. I’ve slept with so many women which I doubt I can count sometimes, I can be visited by the 3 women in just a day. In your prime, you have the energy and people will be hailing you when women keep visiting you from time to time”, he told the host. “feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});