Bouqui demands Special Birthday gift from Fans

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Bouqui demands Special Birthday gift from Fans

#jaiyeorie Nigerian rapper, Bouqui has demanded a special birthday present from her social media followers, as she turns a year older. The TV host, who recently published a book titled, 'My Naked Parts', on Amazon asked her fans to pray for her and preorder her book on Amazon. The entertainer revealed about her being celibate for almost a decade, she details all leading to that. She said the book is about S€x, Love and Lessons and struggles of a single woman in her 40s. Celebrating her birthday, she wrote, "+1. 🎂 Say a prayer for me and preorder my book, My Naked Parts, on Amazon. That’s all I want. https://amazon.com/dp/B09SMNHLLQ Thanks for the massive love and support so far. B Unstoppable. Happy bday 2 me. 🎂🎂 But I really want the Oculus too."
“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});