Iyabo Ojo recounts how she started out as a single mother

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Iyabo Ojo recounts how she started out as a single mother

#jaiyeorie

 

 Nollywood actress, Iyabo Ojo revealed how she started her journey as a single mum. Taking to her Instagram page, the mother-of-two shared an old picture of herself and her kids while they were still much younger. In the caption, Ojo detailed how she started her journey as a single mum without direction and with confusion. She wrote; ”This year i began my journey as a single mum with no direction… i was afraid, sometimes depressed, confused, i always had alot of anxiety I felt like a failure, a loser, i felt i wasn’t good enough, i felt little, i didn’t really know how to fit in or even start, …… how was i even going to pull through,? I never thought of me making it in life, i just wanted my kids to be fine, that was my ultimate goal…. All i knew to do was to love my kids immensely and give them all of me & that inspired me to keep moving.. Today i look back & all i want to say is thank you Lord 🙏❤ It’s never to late to start all over again…… it will be tough but you will be fine .. There is always light @ the end of the tunnel ✨ . #thestoryofasinglemum #istillbeliveinlove #iamhappyandblessed #memories” “feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});