“Lord give me a man I can willingly pound yam because all these boys deserve nothing but noodles and egg” – #BBNaija’s Princess pray

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

“Lord give me a man I can willingly pound yam because all these boys deserve nothing but noodles and egg” – #BBNaija’s Princess pray

#jaiyeorie 

BBNaija ”Shine Ya Eye” former housemate, Princess Francis has prayed to God to give her a man she can willingly pound yam for.

“Lord give me a man I can willingly pound yam because all these boys deserves nothing but noodles and egg” – she wrote on her Instagram story last night.

"Lord give me a man I can willingly pound yam because all these boys deserve nothing but noodles and egg" - BBNaija

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});