Iggy Azalea Puts Her Mom on the Blast for Her Cooking Skills

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Iggy Azalea Puts Her Mom on the Blast for Her Cooking Skills

#jaiyeorie

https://olisa.tv/wp-content/uploads/2021/06/iggy-azalea.jpg


On Twitter, Iggy Azalea revealed her mom has always been quite complimentary of the meals she prepares, and even took credit for teaching Iggy how to cook. But she wants everyone to know that’s not the truth.

“I love my mother to death but she always says I learned to cook so well because of her and deep down I know the truth is I had to learn for survival because she does NOT know what seasoning food means,” Iggy tweeted. “My brothers 21 and he’s only just now asking about garlic powder exactly!”

Iggy added that her mom did not know about liquid seasoning or adobo sauce until recently, writing: “… imagine the dinners I’ve sat through.”

See the tweet:

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});