“I finally met the true bahdt guy” – 2Baba meets Falz’s father, Femi Falana (Photo)

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

“I finally met the true bahdt guy” – 2Baba meets Falz’s father, Femi Falana (Photo)

#jaiyeorie 

 

Innocent Idibia aka 2Baba, recently met with Femi Falana (SAN). 2Baba made this public after he shared a photo of the two of them from an event. 

 

The  singer, who seems delighted to meet the respected lawyer, shared the photo on IG and captioned it, “I use to know one falz badht guy but I finally met the true bahdt guy today. Legal luminary Femi falana #ONELOVERELIGION #GRATEFUL If anybody say no be him make we argue am for yard 😎” See the post below; Femi Falana is the father of popular actor, singer, and comedian, Folarin Falana aka Falz.

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});