Billie Eilish Releases Her Sophomore Album ‘Happier Than Ever’

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Billie Eilish Releases Her Sophomore Album ‘Happier Than Ever’

#jaiyeorie

Billie Eilish is back with a new album, Happier Than Ever, which is now available for streaming on all platforms.

The Grammy winner had first announced the 16-track album back in April, and after a string of singles, she has now dropped the project.

This new work features previous singles “NDA,” “Your Power,” “my future,” and more.

Speaking in a Vevo interview with fans, she shared her inspiration for the album, and more, saying, “I really want to not make them feel like I’m gone, because I’m not. I’m right here, and I’ve been here the whole time. I think that the hard thing is that we haven’t done shows. I haven’t had a way to actually prove to them that I’m still theirs. And I think that that’s tough and I think that it’s made them go crazy, and I totally understand it. And I feel the same. It’s made me go crazy too.”


“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});