Orezi & Toke Makinwa talks on the Lifestyle of Musicians in this Episode of “Toke Moments”

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Orezi & Toke Makinwa talks on the Lifestyle of Musicians in this Episode of “Toke Moments”

#jaiyeorie Orezi joins Toke Makinwa for a quick chat on the lifestyle of musicians. She says, I have always been so curious about the men in the music space, the lifestyle that comes with fame, how they manage their relationships and much more. I would never date a musician, in my opinion it Is a whole lot of stress but what do I know right? Watch Orezi discuss it all on this week’s episode and Ladies guess what? He shared some expo too. Watch the new episode below: “feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});