Dave Chappelle Has His Sight Set on Nollywood

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Dave Chappelle Has His Sight Set on Nollywood

#jaiyeorie

 Dave Chappelle, has shared his desire to feature in a Nollywood movie.

While making an appearance on the Joe Rogan podcast, Chappelle revealed his desire to corn to Africa and act in a Nollywood movie

“I have this weird idea. I want to go to Africa and do some of these Nollywood movies,” he said

“I’ve been watching them, and how people can solve problems with so little resources.

“This is what these African directors are like. The movies look crazy but it’s funny how crazy they look,” he continued.

“But it is also inspiring because I can’t believe this guy with no resources solve complicated filmmaking problem with this type of ingenuity because they had to.

“I want to see what’s popping over there. Africa is popping right now.

“It’s like something about it makes me feel joyful when I watch it.”

“feel free to disagree in the comments and let me know what you think!” 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});