First Look at the Forthcoming “Black Box Interview” featuring Don Jazzy

Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

First Look at the Forthcoming “Black Box Interview” featuring Don Jazzy

#jaiyeorie Ebuka Obi-Uchendu asks the record executive why he felt a need to post about his new house and he responds by saying, I have several houses, but this one, I like it more. I already saw some people perambulating my house that already figured out that it was my house before I posted it. And at the end of the day, they’ll now go and put out one story. I don’t want them to help me and put the story out the way I don’t want the story to be. Don Jazzy also added that he had lived in the house for about one to two months before he shared the news. “It’s a thing of Joy. I like it, it’s beautiful. My parents are happy, they like it… It’s sort of like a family home,” he said. He goes on to talk about stories surrounding his living in a rented house, housing as a business, his family, growing up and more. The first part of the interview is set to drop on the 1st of April. But before then, enjoy this snippet: 📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments

Blogarama - Blog Directory (adsbygoogle = window.adsbygoogle || []).push({});