Advertisement

Responsive Advertisement

Gov. Diri appoints Aproko as Special Assistant on Entertainment

#jaiyeorie

Diri appoints Aproko as Special Adviser on Entertainment

Governor of Bayelsa State Douye Diri has appointed  Aproko as his Special Assistant on Entertainment.

Aproko was appointed few days after he won The Next Naija Comedy Star, a show organized by Ayodeji Richard Makun famously known as AY.

Aproko, judged by Ali Baba, I go dye, MC Acapella, and MC Shakara, won the grand prize of 5 million naira and a car.


He, however, announced his appointwent via his Instagram page and thanked everyone who contributed to his success.

He wrote: “First I’d like to thank God, my fans, my family and friends for standing by me all through the NEXT NAIJA COMEDY STAR CONTEST, thanks to bross @aycomedian for giving me the chance to prove myself to my country, thanks to my father @alibabagcfr for being everything to me. And also I want to specially thank GOV H.E DOUYE DIRI the executive governor of Bayelsa state, for finding me trustworthy to be appointed special assistant to the governor on entertainment (SA). I promise not to sleep on this sir. God bless you all for the love, I can’t thank you enough. Lastly, I’d like to be addressed as HONOURABLE APROKO from now on. #nextnaijacomedystar.” 

📎 COMMENTS 👀 ☝️👆👈👉✍️🤳 DROP YOUR OPINIONS

Post a Comment

0 Comments